Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Flavor EXPLOSION!

Hello lovely friends!
   It's been quite awhile, I apologize! SO much has been happening since Fall arrived!  I am back in Milwaukee and could not be happier.  Currently, I am working my tail off on some new recipes to share.  First up, CAMPFIRE CUPCAKES! For those who do not know me, I do NOT do camping; therefore, these cuppies are the closest you can get me to a campsite.  These cupcakes have a graham cracker-ginger cake with liquid smoke...yes...LIQUID SMOKE  to really capture that campfire essence.  I topped the cupcake with a vegan meringue cookie to mimic the marshmallow. Ahh....now isn't this better than having your clothes smell like smoke and being bitten by bugs? Yes, yes it is.

Stay Sweet,
Amy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment