Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nice CinnaBUNS!

Hi Friends!
     I love finding new inspiration from the busy world around me.  A few nights ago, my best friend/cousin came to visit Milwaukee and as we walked through the mall, we smelled the wonderful scent of pretzels from Auntie Anne's pretzel shop.  The sweet aromas reminded me of walking through the mall with my family and always stopping at Cinnabun to split a giant cinnamon bun.  These cupcakes pay homage to my childhood- the slightly sweet cinnamon cake, paired with the vanilla cream cheese frosting and gooey caramel makes it socially acceptable to compliment these buns!

Stay Sweet,
Amy xox

1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy! I saw your baking demo yesterday at the Eat Local Resource Fair. You did a great job and your cupcake tasted delicious! Can you please share the recipe for this cupcake? I would love to try it!!

    ReplyDelete